Refund & Cancellation Policy
If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs and all bank charges will be for the registrants’ account
- Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for full refund (after $100 Service Fee deduction)
- Within 60-30 days before the Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment refund
- Before 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for refund
- E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
In case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can be transferred to the other conference or can be refunded after the deduction of administrative charges.
NOTE: “All kind of refunds will be processed in the second week, after the completion of the conference.”
- If Magnivel International Group cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Magnivel International event which must occur within ONE YEAR from the date of cancellation.
- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to email@example.com
- This cancellation policy was last updated on 04 October 2022.